Emmys: 2015 Primetime Emmy Nominations
Here is a list of the 2015 Nominations. They were announced this morning at 11a.m. ET.
We went ahead and at-a-glance listed each nominee by its likeliness to win.
Game of Thrones
Better Call Saul
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Parks and Recreation
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Posted in Awards, Emmys
- Tagged 2015 Emmy Nominations, American Crime, American Horror Story Freak Show, Archer, Bessie, Better Call Saul, Black-ish, Bloodline, Bob's Burgers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Cat Deeley, Downton Abbey, Empire, Episodes, Game of Thrones, Getting On, Girls, Grace and Frankie, Grace of Monaco, Hello Ladies: The Movie, Homeland, Houdini, House of Cards, House of Lies, How to Get Away with Murder, Inside Amy Schumer, Key & Peele, Louie, Mad Men, Masters of Sex, Modern Family, Mom, Nightingale, Nurse Jackie, Olive Kitteridge, Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black, Parks and Recreation, Ray Donovan, Saturday Night Live, Scandal, Shameless, Silicon Valley, So You Think You Can Dance?, South Park, The Americans, The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist, The Comeback, The Comedians, The Good Wife, The Honorable Woman, The Last Man on Earth, The Newsroom, The Simpsons, The Voice, Transparent, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Veep, Wolf Hall
Top 20: Most Iconic Television Characters
Television has been around for a long time, and we have seen some great television shows. From sitcoms, to dramas, to cartoons. But who are the most iconic characters? Who comes to mind when you think of great television personalities?
We have compiled our Top 20 here: (Click “Continue Reading”) Continue reading
Posted in Top List, TV
- Tagged Al Bundy, All in the Family, Andy Taylor, Archie Bunker, Arthur Fonzarellie, best television characters, best tv characters, Breaking Bad, Bugs Bunny, Doctor Who, Eric Cartman, Fonzie, Fred Flintstone, Gilligan, Gilligan's Island, Happy Days, Hawkeye Pierce, Homer Simpson, I Love Lucy, James Kirk, Jean-Luc Picard, Kermit the Frog, Lucy Ricardo, Married with Children, Mary Richards, Mash, Ralph Kamden, South Park, Spock, Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Andy Griffith Show, The Doctor, The Flintstones, The Honeymooners, The Looney Tunes, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Muppet Show, The Simpsons, The Sopranos, Tony Soprano, Top most iconic tv characters, top television characters, Top tv characters, Walter White
South Park: The Stick of Truth – 13 Minutes of Gameplay
We’ve been hearing about this game for over five years now. My curiosity was all but there before watching this gameplay demonstration. This game looks pretty incredible. The animation is slick and true to the cartoon, and the RPG elements are all there along with plenty of humor. I’m excited, where do I sign up?
Greatest TV Shows of All-Time
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Posted in Top List, TV
- Tagged Aaron Paul, Aaron Sorkin, Alan Tudyk, Allison Janney, Alyson Hannigan, Anna Gunn, Arrested Development, Battlestar Galactica, Breaking Bad, Brent Spiner, Bryan Cranston, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Chris Carter, Courteney Cox, Damon Lindelof, Dan Castellaneta, David Chase, David Crane, David Duchovny, David Simon, David Zayas, Deirdre Lovejoy, Dexter, Dominic West, Edie Falco, Edward James Olmos, Elisabeth Moss, Evangeline Lilly, Firefly, Frank Oz, Freaks and Geeks, Friends, Gene Roddenberry, Gillian Anderson, Gina Torres, Isaac Hayes, J.J. Abrams, James Franco, James Gandolfini, Jamie Bamber, Jason Alexander, Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Lieber, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Carpenter, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Henson, John Doman, John Francis Daley, Jon Hamm, Jonathan Frakes, Jorge Garcia, Joss Whedon, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Julie Kavner, Larry David, Linda Cardellini, Lisa Kudrow, Looney Tunes, Lorraine Bracco, Lost, Mad Men, Marta Kauffman, Martin Sheen, Mary McDonnell, Matt Groening, Matt Stone, Matthew Fox, Matthew Weiner, Michael C. Hall, Michael Cera, Michael Richards, Mitch Pileggi, Mitchell Hurwitz, Nancy Cartwright, Nathan Fillion, Nicholas Brendon, Patrick Stewart, Paul Feig, Portia de Rossi, Richard Hunt, Rob Lowe, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Seinfeld, South Park, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Muppet Show, The Simpsons, The Sopranos, The West Wing, The Wire, The X-Files, Trey Parker, Vince Gilligan, Vincent Kartheiser
Your Top 20: Television Cartoons of All Time
This list took some time to also compile. There are many fantastic cartoons out there for both children and adults. The cultural impact of some of these shows is extraordinary.
Both old and newer childhood cartoons have structured our television-oriented generations. If it’s not apparent enough, I love cartoons, always did as a kid and always will as an adult.
So it brings my great pleasure to work up a top 20 list for you guys of the Greatest Television Cartoons of All-Time. Per usual the list was put together methodically. See About page for how the lists are put together.
After the jump is The List: Continue reading
Posted in TV
- Tagged Animaniacs, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Batman, Beavis and Butthead, Best Cartoon of all time, Best Cartoons of All Time, Best Television Cartoons, Charlie Brown, Disney Shorts, Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, Looney Tunes, Peanuts, Popeye, Scooby Doo, South Park, Spongebob Squarepants, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, The Ren and Stimpy Show, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry, Top 10 Cartoons, Top 50 Cartoons, Top Cartoons
Your Top 20: Television Shows of All-Time
This survey took awhile to do and many factors tied into this final list. There are many Television shows out there that blow you away, that have narratives so interesting and inviting with characters so entertaining to observe. There are also shows that are simply fun to watch over and over again.
Elements of this list came from different lists across the web along with the shows cultural impact and legacy.
So here are the Top 20 Television shows of all-time:
Posted in TV
- Tagged Arrested Development, Battlestar Gallactica, Best Television Shows of all time, Best TV Shows, Breaking Bad, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Dexter, Firefly, Freaks and Geeks, Friends, Looney Tunes, Lost, Mad Men, Seinfeld, Sopranos, South Park, Star Trek: Next Generation, Television shows of all-time, The Muppet Show, The Simpsons, The Wire, The X-Files, Top 10 TV Shows, West Wing